At 611 Metals, we can handle all of your recycling needs.
Our fleet of trucks and equipment ready to serve your needs. We will analyze your unique situation and processes to develop a plan that works for your company. Here are a few examples of the equipment and specialized containers to fit your need.
- 15, 20, 30, and 40 yard roll-offs
- Van trailers for safe storage of higher priced metals
- Monster dump trailers for larger jobs
- Self-contained locking roll-off containers
- Tarped containers for outside storage of turnings etc.
- Clean, leak free drums and Gaylord boxes
- Specially fabricated container, if needed
- Flatbeds and lowboys with winches
- Box trucks with a lift gate
Our Processing Equipment
611 Metals recycling has amassed many tools for the processing of scrap metals. We have at both yards shears, balers, wire strippers and can crushers. We have multiple torching set ups for ferrous and non-ferrous scrap. 611 Metals also has cranes, rotating fork lifts and many other machines at our disposal.
611 Metals Recycling buys metals from contractors and residents at our Pipersville and Willow Grove locations. Please stop by today to receive top dollar for your scrap metals. Our fast and friendly service will get you in and out quickly, with no headaches. We also accept computer scrap and TV’s at both locations.
We buy all types of metals including copper, brass, aluminum, stainless steel, steel, brass, cans, alloys, aluminum siding, cast iron and insulated wire. Unsure about what you have and what it is worth? Call us today for a free consultation. If it is metal we can move it!